Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cold Stone

Dear Food Diary,

Today Cold Stone declared war on the girl who ate Fredericksburg.  What happened?  I'll tell you what happened.  I made a simple request.  I asked for their Oreo Creme Filling ice cream mixed with Oreo cookie crumbs on a sugar cone.   I noticed as the girl was preparing it she put it on a large waffle cone.  Waffle cones aren't sweet.  So I said, "excuse me is that a sugar cone?"  She said it was not, because sugar cones are only for children.  Can you believe that?  I said "but that waffle cone isn't sweet, is it?"  She said it wasn't.  So since it wasn't what I wanted, and it would cost extra, I asked her to just give it to me in a cup.  So I got my ice cream in a cup, not a sugar cone.  Because again that's only for children.  But as I ate my delicious ice cream I couldn't completely enjoy it.  Even when my boyfriend gave me a taste of his S'more Camp Fire Classic, which was also delicious, it didn't make me feel any better.  I still want my sugar cone.    I didn't want this war.  This is like Pearl Harbor, if Cold Stone was the Japanese and lack of sugar cones was death.  I was dragged into this battle but I shall not be content until I get my sugar cone.  It this blog undignified?  Perhaps, but dignity goes out the window where sugar cones are involved.  But Cold Stone if you're reading my blog I am perfectly willing to bury the hatchet if you just give me sugar cone.

Thanks for reading my food diary.  Once again this is the girl who ate Fredericksburg saying don't judge me.  Give me my sugar cone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment