Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Stalking Danny McBride Part 2

Dear Food Diary,

So I continued stalking Danny McBride this weekend.  This time my stalking brought me to some place fancy, a wine bar called Kybecca.  I went there and had the house sparkling.  It was French, I think that means it was good.  Yeah I don't know much about wine.   But I will say if you want to feel extra fancy I recommend ordering their Artisanal Cheese Tray (a selection of cheeses) and the Charcuteries Tray (which is a selection of meats.) I also recommend the Lobster Spring Rolls which were the best spring rolls I've ever had.  Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find something interesting.  Among their daily specials there was even spam and alligator among the ingredients.  If you are looking for a place to impress a date, Kybecca is definately the place to go.  I for one not only enjoyed myself, but I also found amusement from the thought that Danny McBride has actually frequented this restaurant.  I couldn't help but picture his character Kenny Powers from East Bound and Down taking his wife to dinner there. Oh, and I ended up with leftovers.  I enjoyed eating my leftover cheeses.  Though the blue cheese was a little strong for me.  But tasted great when I mixed it with some beef flavored Top Ramen noodles.  Top Ramen should make a steak and blue cheese flavored variety.

Anyway, thanks for reading my food diary.  This is the girl who ate Fredericksburg saying don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment