Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

Clearwater Grill


Dear Food Diary,

Tonight I went to a bar in Locust Grove.  Let me rephrase that.  I went to "the" bar in Locust Grove.  There isn't a whole lot in Locust Grove.  But anyway I had a great time.  The atmosphere was fun.  They played Cupid Shuffle.  I danced.  Oh yes. I danced.  I danced like I've never danced before.  Seriously I'm sure it looked like I've never danced before in my whole life.  And it wasn't just because of the Bloody Marys I was drinking.  I know you're probably wondering why a 33 year old woman is ordering an old man drink.  You see, I'm in training.  I'm going to do the Buffalo Wild Wing challenge so I've been trying to eat lots of spicy food the last couple days to build up my tolerance.  But that's for my next blog.  Anyway I didn't order any food at Clear Water.  It was almost 11 o'clock so I assumed their kitchen was closed.  I did however find some fried calamari on one of the tables.  Some guy at the bar told me they were at least two hours old.  But I thought they tasted fine.  If you happen to be in Locust Grove on a Friday night, as I was, I recommend you stop at Clearwater.  You might even make a new friend or two.  There was guy at the bar with a shirt that said "P*ssy, the most expensive thing you'll ever eat" and even he had some girls flirting with him.

Anyway, thanks for reading my food diary.  This is the girl who ate Fredericksburg saying don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment