Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Red Lobster

Dear Food Diary,

I went to crabfest at Red Lobster.  One doesn't go to Red Lobster unless they're there to get their butter on.  So, I tried the Snow Crab and Crab Butter Shrimp.  And then, cause salad don't go with butter ya'll, I had the lady bring me a cup of the Crab and Corn Chowder instead.  But, I also tried the Lobster Bisque.  Personally, after trying them both, I thought the Lobster Bisque was better.  It was just really flavorful and salty but in a yummy way.  I also tried the Wood-Grilled Peppercorn Sirloin and Shrimp which was good and just as expected, which is another way of saying not quite adventurous enough for my taste.  When you get an entree you have a choice of side dishes.  I chose the Creamy Langostino Lobster Mashed Potatoes for a four dollar up charge.  I have to say it was no where near worth it.  It was average mashed potatoes with a little seafood on top.  Since I was bombarded with so many yummy flavors, those potatoes really fell short.  If you plan on going to Red Lobster soon I recommend you try the Lobster Crab and Seafood stuffed mushrooms though.  They currently have a coupon on the Red Lobster website that gives you this cheesy yummy deliciousness for free as long as you order two entrees.  Lastly I recommend you try the Berry Mango Daiquiri.  I swear to the Top Ramen, you will think you've gone on vacation.  Overall my visit to Red Lobster was exactly what I was expecting, great service and a wonderful meal.  I wasn't sure at first about ordering the snow crabs because I honestly don't have much experience cracking open crabs.  But by the end of my meal I was eating them like a champ.  I put down the little metal cracker thingy and just started tearing the legs open with my teeth. That's right.  Like Champ ya'll.


Anyway thanks for reading my food diary.  Once again, this is the girl who ate Fredericksburg saying "don't judge me."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment