Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stalking Danny McBride Part 4: TGI Friday's Little Secret

The girl who ate Fredericksburg got one step closer to Danny Mcbride when she spotted his friend James Franco, in a Fredericksburg TGI Friday's.  It was definitely him, despite his assertion that he was not James Franco and in fact was my waiter who was named Chris.  If you want proof, see the picture at the end of this post.

But enough about my future bff's Danny Mcbride and James Franco.  You want the secret, don't you?  Here it is...Unlimited appetizers for only $10 a person.  It's not advertised anywhere in the restaurant or the menu... but I assure you it is true.  Through out the summer you will be able to choose unlimited mozzarella sticks, pot stickers, boneless buffalo wings, green bean fries, loaded potato skins, garlic & basil bruschetta, or Tuscan spinach dip... I recommend you bring six friends so you can try all seven appetizers.  (Each person can only choose one unlimited appetizer.)

I'm the girl who ate Fredericksburg and I had like five orders of dumplings while hanging out with James Franco.  #mylifeisawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment