Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Vinny's Italian Grill and Pizzeria


Dear Food Diary,

Tonight my boyfriend took me to Vinny's Italian Grill and Pizzeria.  I found their food to be made with deliberate precision.  My boyfriend thought the Calamari was the best he ever tasted.  The pieces of Calamari were all uniform... rings that resembled meaty onion rings.  It was something you could give to a new trier of Calamari if the tentacly pieces are too adventurous for them.  I liked the appetizer but my entree was out of this world.  I ordered the Hot Sicilian Sandwich because sometimes a girl just needs a hot Sicilian.  Am I right girls? *wink, wink*  The sandwich looked delicious in the menu picture with perfectly cut red peppers and beautiful clumps of warm mozzarella.  I was shocked when I got a sandwich that looked exactly like the menu picture.  It was a sandwich with just the right amount of sopresata, pepperoni, salami, and basil on lightly toasted bread.  Gourmet level food for only $6.75.  If you are any where near Leavell's Road in Fredericksburg, you must try Vinny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment